1. Short commission-to-operation lead time (1–3 months) and fast computation (a portfolio of 1,484 investment targets takes only 30 seconds to process)
2. Daily market information updates and the latest official regulations for the BIS capital requirements management system
3. Capable of setting up cron jobs for automatic uploads through the administrator’s user interface, reducing the time spent on data collection and uploading
4. Independent control of departmental assets (portfolio details are not viewable by other divisions).
5. Can be exported to Excel spreadsheets and government mandated PDF and XML formats
6. Advanced analysis and management functions: Monitoring of daily BIS ratio and changes in risk equivalents of department or portfolio assets; sensitivity analysis and scenario analysis to assess the impact of future asset purchases on the capital adequacy ratio